Tuesday, November 8, 2011

heartache

i recognize that trials are a part of life. i feel like i've definitely had my fair share (and then some) but who doesn't. i am particularly struggling as of late, i've tried to come up with solutions to my problem and nothing i come up with seems to be right. i've relied on the Lord and still haven't gotten an answer. i don't know if i'm being impatient (which is probably true) or if i just suck at receiving answers to prayers... as i'm writing this i realize that i could do more to fully immerse myself in the things the Lord would have me do, and maybe that's why i haven't received an answer yet, or maybe it's just too soon to mkae a move, i'm not sure but whatever it is, it's making me feel very unsettled and i don't like feeling that way. what do you do when you're struggling?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we don't understand the message he is trying to send until we look at the situation after the fact. There are some things I have had to endure over the past couple years that I wasn't sure why they were happening or what my lesson was and maybe I still don't... But looking back on it the one thing I am sure of is if I didn't have faith, I wouldn't have survived up until this point. Faith will give you strength. You may not see it at the time but it works wonders. Be patient and be grateful for the blessings you have and things will work out. If something is too much for us to handle it doesn't mean we are weak, it means it isn't ours to decide. (if that makes sense) Love you! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take each day as it comes. You will get your answer. Don't try to find solutions to immediate problems. Keep going to church and keep praying.

    ReplyDelete